Work Interview Guide
Figuring out what profession you will dedicate your life’s work to can be one of the most complicated and important choices of a young adult’s life. We hope that work interviews will enlighten the younger generation as to how to choose a satisfying career and succeed in whatever that may be. Our elders know the true meaning of working hard and making it to the top, and instilling that into our youth is essential for a productive and prosperous future generation. Words of encouragement and details about coming to terms with retirement will be lessons worth learning for these economic times.
- What did you do for a living? Did you enjoy your line of work?
- How did you decide what you would do for a living?
- Salary at your first job?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- If you could do anything now ,what would that be ? Why?
- Have you had more than one career? Tell me more about those?
- How did you stay in the same career til retirement?
- How do you feel about retirement?
- What lessons has your work life taught you?
- Favorite stories?