Wedding Interview Guide
If you are interested in engaging in an interview covering the wedding topic, you can expect to examine all facets of marriage and hopefully gain insight into the elements that help to create a life-lasting love. This will be a great avenue for young and newly engaged couples to get advice and suggestions before taking the next step in their relationship. Or maybe if you’re currently going through heartbreak, you’ll actually find out if it’s really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all and figure out a way to move on. The older generation will be able to use the interview as a means of documenting the tales of their greatest loves.
Sample Wedding Interview Questions
- How did you meet your husband/wife?
- How did you know he/she was the one?
- How did you propose?
- What were you’re best times?
- The most difficult times?
- Favorite stories?
- Tell me about you first kiss.
- What advice would you give young couples?