War interviews will focus on the experiences of veterans and those who were left behind when their loved ones went off to fight for our country. This will be a great way to become acquainted first-hand with real war stories and the feelings and emotions that go along with them. Maybe you’ve just come back from war yourself, maybe you’re contemplating joining the military, or maybe you have a loved one overseas – whatever your story, you’ll be able to find out what the days of war were like historically compared to the present day, and your elders will be able to share what was probably one of the most difficult times in their lives.
Sample Interview Questions
- In which branch of the military did you serve?
- Would you serve again in this day and age?
- Did you go to war? Can we talk about what it was like?
- Were you ever afraid, angry, joyful? Tell me about your proudest moment?
- What and who did you miss the most while serving your country?
- What helped you the most to get through the tough times?
- What lessons would you like to pass on from your time in the service?