Day to Day Interview
Day to Day topics can encompass most things pertaining to life without one specific focus. The purpose of these interviews is to get the younger generation to delve into the past of the older generation and find out about things they haven’t yet been able to experience or gain knowledge about in their shorter lifetime. We’re hoping that the words and advice of our elders will ring in our ears far into the future and serve to guide us through our day to day lives.
Day to Day Sample Discussion Topics
- Childhood and Parenting
- Ancestry and Heritage
- Education and Schooling
- Surviving The Great Depression/Holucost/Pearl Harbour/Historical events
- Life values,spiritual beliefs,principles,and legacies.
- Tribute and rememberance to family and friends
- Words of Wisdom and Hope for the Future
Sample Day to Day Interview Questions
- What are the most important things in life?
- What would you change if you had it to do over again?
- What are you most proud of? Regrets?
- How did you know when to preserve and when to let go?
- Family traditions to pass on?